Vine International Piano School (this school, hereinafter) complies with the Code, other laws and regulations regarding personal information to ensure the protection of our customers’ important personal information.
About the Collection of Personal Information
This school may collect personal information in the following cases.
- When customers have made inquiries to this school.
- When customers apply for trial lessons to this school.
- When customers enroll in this school.
For the Use of Personal Information
This school will use personal information collected from our customers for the following purposes:
- To contact customers
- To answer inquiries from customers
- To provide services to customers
Provision of Personal Information to Third Parties
This school will not disclose or provide the collected personal information
to third parties. However, in the following cases, personal information
may be provided without the customer’s agreement:
- When the customer has given specific consent to disclose or provide their information to third parties.
- When disclosure or provision of personal information is requested by a court, public prosecutor’s office, police, bar association, or other entity having equivalent authority.
- When law permits the disclosure or provision.
Checking, Collecting and Deleting Personal Information
When the customer providing personal information requests disclosure, correction, deletion, or other action concerning that personal information, this school will promptly confirm the particulars and take action.
Vine International Piano School